NSK 6905 Bearing
Sleeve Bearings & Bar Stock - Sintered Bronze, Split-Type, Plastic QBC has a great selection of sintered bronze sleeve bearings. Choose from small series, standard series, ultraprecision, plastic lined types. Check out our new split-type sleeve bearings which have a composite liner that consists of a carbon steel backing.
A sleeve bearing is a type of plain bearing that can handle high loads and velocities. Sleeve bearings help make engines run smoothly and quietly. These durable and long lasting bearings can also perform well in other high-load, high-velocity applications, such as machines and turbines. A sleeve bearing is a kind of cylindrical bearing. It got its name from having a single internal rotating cylinder inside it. Sleeve bearings are porous, so they draw up the oil applied on the outer sleeve. Sleeve bearings are a kind of plain bearing --that is, bearings with few moving parts.
- NSK 6905 Bearing
- GARLOCK BEARINGS GGB GM1620-024 Sleeve Bearings
- Ball Bearing
- GARLOCK BEARINGS GGB 08 DU 14 Sleeve Bearings
- GARLOCK BEARINGS GGB 08 DU 10 Sleeve Bearings
- GARLOCK BEARINGS GGB G16DU Sleeve Bearings
- Mounted Units &
- GARLOCK BEARINGS GGB G22DU Sleeve Bearings
- GARLOCK BEARINGS GGB G14DU Sleeve Bearings
- 8500 r/min
- GARLOCK BEARINGS GGB 12 DU 12 Sleeve Bearings
- Eccentric Collar
- 0.938 Inch | 23.825
- GARLOCK BEARINGS GGB GM4856-048 Sleeve Bearings
- GARLOCK BEARINGS GGB 024DXR032 Sleeve Bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.